- Mango + lime juice + chile powder
- Coconut milk (instead of water) + raw oats + cinnamon
- Watermelon + mint leaves
- Kiwi + Strawberry
- Coconut milk (instead of water) + Pineapple + lime zest/juice
- Raspberry + Blueberry
- Half & Half (instead of water) + peach
- Blueberry + Lemon Zest
- Orange + Passion Fruit
- Guava + Pear
- Lemon + Lavender
Can't wait to try all these flavors! Using just one fruit is also super tasty if your a fruit flavor purist. :)
Summer Fruit Mexican Paletas Popsicles
- 3 1/2 cups of any fruit,spices, or herbs (see above for some suggestions)
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar until the sugar has just dissolved. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the fruit and sugar syrup to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Pour the fruit puree into popsicle molds, and freeze until firm. To easily get the popsicles to release from the mold, dip the plastic/metal molds in hot water for 5-10 seconds.